Self-hosted technology doesn't have to be cryptic. We will guide you, we will teach you, and we will help you build your dojo.
Explore some of the best open-source tools for interpreters, developers, and the digitally woke folk!
- Moses - An open-source machine translation system for various languages including English, Arabic, Chinese, and more.
- GTranslate - A simple, open-source machine translation library for various languages.
- Translate Shell - A command-line interface for Google, Bing, Yandex, and other machine translation engines.
- TAUS Data API - A cloud-based machine translation API that supports many languages and file formats.
- Langid.py - A lightweight, open-source library for language identification.
- PyTranslate - An open-source Python library for machine translation using Google Translate.
- Googletrans - A free and open-source Python library for translating text and web pages using Google Translate.
- Linguistico - A set of natural language processing tools including tokenization, tagging, and parsing for various languages.
- Language Tool - A style and grammar checker for various languages including English, German, French, and more.
- Apertium - An open-source rule-based machine translation platform for various languages.